We firmly believe that to become the best, we must invest enthusiastically in our people. We hire and retain high-quality, dedicated and responsible professionals — our employees are the force behind our firm. Our professional initiatives require that all our firm team members be independent and dynamic thinkers who enjoy finding solutions to complex issues and opportunities. For more information, contact us today; we welcome meeting those interested in joining our winning team.
Surveying and Mapping Technician Position (View on Indeed.com)
- Work with professional engineering and surveying staff engaged in various professional activities including: processing conventional field notes, digital data collection, trouble shooting field data, performing deed/utility research, preparation of final survey documents, exhibits and close interaction with survey field crews.
- Embrace new technologies including producing 3D point clouds created from data collection acquired conventionally and with Drones (UAV), LiDAR, photogrammetry and Global Positioning Systems.
- Interpret legal descriptions, survey maps, construction drawings and utility plans.
- Compute process and map field data in an organized and comprehensive manner.
- Experience with detailed site layout of grading, drainage and utilities;
- Capable of performing QA/QC checks on work performed by self and others.
- High School diploma/GED diploma required.
- Training Certifications (CST, MOT, first aid…etc.), Associate's or Bachelor's degree in surveying and mapping/Geomatics, GIS, engineering, or related fields a plus.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with surveying and mapping technologies required.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Word, Excel and Outlook.